Testimonials
What Volunteers are Saying…

“I signed up to be a P31 volunteer after attending She Speaks in 2007. I have been familiar with the ministry of P31 for several years, but never realized that I could actually be a volunteer because I live in PA. It has been an honor for me to volunteer with P31. I enjoy contacting various speakers to see what information they would like the volunteers to know. My newest role has been helping Carrie to design this blog.

We live in a society that seems to be getting further and further from God. It is a blessing to be a part of a ministry that encourages women to go against what is culturally acceptable, to live a life for Christ. It is a joy to encourage others along in their Christian walk. My desire is to be more like Him.”

Jodie Wolfe
Shippensburg, PA


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Search the Site
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits